The Financial Flipside Podcast, Episode 1: On Your Mark, Get Set, Go (Into Business for Yourself)!
The Financial Flipside is a podcast for entrepreneurs at every stage of business development, from jotting down ideas on your smartphone to preparing an exit strategy. We recognize that there's no single path to building a successful company or long-term wealth. Our goal is to talk about money and small business in a way that reflects this--one that is frank, accessible, and (hopefully) fun. Watch this space or subscribe using our RSS feed for new episodes every other Thursday!
In our pilot episode, the Financial Flipside tackles starting out...in business, that is. We cover planning, managing your finances, and our collective love affair with entrepreneurship. We also share some of our favorite small business resources.
Stream or download the episode here. Check below the cut for show notes.
Mentioned on the show:
- Research: Writing a Business Plan Makes Your Startup More Likely to Succeed (Harvard Business Review, July 14, 2017)
- Fundera: www.fundera.com
- SCORE: https://www.score.org/
- IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed
- Bplans (LivePlan’s business blog, which has lots of business planning resources): http://www.bplans.com/
- BONUS: Xero’s Small Business Guides , including: